Category Moving Home
3 Articles

I have moved into a property supplied by Yorkshire Energy.

If you are moving into a property that we are already supplying, there are a few steps you need to take;

  • Contact us on 0113 451 0700 to update us with your personal details, provide us with your move in date and opening meter read. This will allow us to bill you for the energy you have used and not that used by a previous occupier.
  • When you move in you will be on a variable rate, you can chose to stay on this rate, switch to our current fixed tariff or switch away to another provider.
  • Whatever you decide to do it is vital we get your information to ensure that both ourselves or a new supplier are able to bill you correctly.
  • Where no meter reads are given an estimate will be used.