I would like to renew my Tariff
If you have a single rate Tariff and want to renew, please log into your online portal to confirm your Tariff. You can find the link to the portal on your renewal quote email.
If you have a complex meter, (anything other than a Standard or Economy 7 meter) and are wanting to renew onto a new fixed deal, please give us a call on 0113 451 0700 to discuss your options.
Some things to consider:
- We will inform you with at least 30 days notice by email of your renewal Tariff options. You will not be able to keep your exiting Tariff rates.
- Within 49 days of your current term coming to an end, you can switch on to our new fixed Tariff or to another provider, without penalty or exit fees. Please note your new Tariff may include Exit Fees.
- Tariffs are subject to change and although an alternative cheaper tariff may be printed on your bill or renewal email, we can't guarantee that this will be available when you call to action the change.
- Please do not generate a new quote as a new customer if you are an existing customer looking to renew with us.
- If you do not take action to switch to a new fixed Tariff with us or switch to an alternative supplier, at the end of your term you will be automatically switched to a Standard Variable Rate.