Category Switching
10 Articles

My property has solar panels. Can I get Feed in Tariff (FiT) payments from Yorkshire Energy?

Unfortunately, we are not licensed to provide the Feed in Tariff at the moment.

However, it is possible to switch your supply to us and continue to receive your FiT payments from your previous supplier.